1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3.Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4.Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5.Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6.Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7.You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9.You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
Yeeeah, gonna ignore most of these rules (cause I'm a rebel like that
1. Sometimes I listen to New Wave (it's a guilty pleasure) >.>
2. I like to joke that visiting the USS Midway
in San Diego every time I'm in the area is like a religious pilgrimage.
3. I once got to meet Steve Ritchie, one of the few USAF aces of the Vietnam War. He was surprised a guy my age (16 at the time) knew who he was. Apparently he's a bit egotistical because all my dad's friends asked me if he was polite or kind of full of himself.
4. I am incredibly resistant to the cold, and am able to wear shorts and a t-shirt in 15-degree weather, even if it's snowing.
5. The first techno thriller I ever read was Rainbow Six
by Tom Clancy.
6. I really do not like modern music, but I can force myself to deal with it if someone else I know is listening to it.
7. I have an odd interest in the absurdity of most conspiracy theories, and this leads me to find many of their claims humorous.
8. I refer to my 1992 Jeep Cherokee as 'The Warthog' cause she's a big and she ain't sleek but she's rugged as hell and gets the job done.
9. I was lucky enough to see the Blue Angels at Miramar do their rocket-assisted takeoff with "Fat Albert" before that was cut from the routine.
10. My hair gets extremely curly when it grows long.
Ten Questions from Nilesdaughter
1. kind of, mostly of the movies and things from my childhood
2. That's a negative.
3. Fairy Tail (it's really good ad I'm becoming a big fan).
4. Coke (caffeine free, that is)
5. Eh, where I go has eroded quite a bit of my faith in humanity (damn freshmen)
6. Fly (in this day and age F/A-18Es) for the US Navy
7. Micheal Biehn, who was in my favorite movie Aliens
8. Rock, Orchestral, 8-bit, New Wave, Soundtracks
9. I see myself as the energetic one who makes smart-ass remarks
10. Depends on what it's used in.